Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Welcome!!


Welcome to The Spork Report, where I will report on my thoughts and feelings on restaurants that I have recently visited. My reviews will be for only independent or small chain restaurants, no mega-chains. Since I live in Southern California, these reviews will be primarily from that area, though I will review any restaurants I may go to when on vacation. I may also reminisce on a restaurant that I once visited, as some of them are quite memorable. Finally, each will be graded using my Spork Grading scale. 

Why sporks, you ask? Because this amazing piece of cutlery is by far, the most superior of all kitchen utensils. What more can you ask for? A spoon and a fork, all in one!!! It's a fantastic feat of engineering. We should all applaude Samuel W. Francis for creating the spork!!!! Oh, how I wait for the day when silverware sets come with sporks. One can dream...

No comments: